Tuesday 11 October 2011

Tuesday 11th October 2011

Freddie is now officially line free! He has no more nasty things sticking in him and isn't hooked up to any machines permanently so I have been able to walk around with him in my arms for the first time today.

He has had his chest drain taken out and his central line. The leg into which the central line goes has been very swollen today which I wasn't very happy about because the doctors should have taken it out yesterday but it is looking better now they have removed the line. He had his nasal canula taken off because he doesn't need to be on any oxygen and his stomach tube taken out his nose because he is taking his bottle feeds really well.

What progress!
We are still on track for bringing him home soon

First time I have seen his face without any horrible tubes. What a gorgeous boy if I do say so myself!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment