Monday 26 September 2011

Monday 26th September 2011

It's looking like Wednesday will be the day!

Doctors have told me today that Freddie will be having his heart operation on Wednesday, all being well. We knew the day was coming and it's great that he's going to have his heart repaired but we're also feeling very anxious at the thought of him having to have surgery.

I had a nice day with Freddie today, bit of a shock when I got there because he has now got two cannula's going  into his head! You just don't know whether to laugh or cry when you see him. At least the poor little thing has got his hands and feet free now.

He is getting better at taking milk from the bottle and is now on two-hourly feeds rather than every hour.
He's also started producing stinky nappies again which is a great sign that everything is working as it should! Not so great when he decides to do a projectile poo just as I'm changing his nappy though! Nice.


'Look at me growing!' In newborn size nappies now instead of micro size (even if they are rather big on me!). 'If you think your getting this dummy out you've got another think coming!'




















He may be smiling but he has told me that Mickey Mouse and Princess Lea jokes will not be appreciated.



Goodnight xx

No comments:

Post a Comment