Sunday 13 March 2016

Our family blog...

Our little Freddie is not so little anymore. Well into his first year at school now, Freddie, just like his brother is growing up very quickly (a little too quickly for my liking).

Completely his own character, Freddie is not always a massive fan of people talking about him. Despite his love of putting on shows and being the centre of attention at home this doesn't extend to people and places outside of his comfort zone, which is fair enough.

 This has prompted me to make a slight change to the layout of this blog. I've always posted stories and pictures of the whole family but now I'm making it officially a family blog rather than the 'Little Freddie' blog as it was. A diary of our family adventures and a way of being able to look back and share what's been happening is what I'm going for. With the Easter holidays not very far away there should be plenty of opportunity for adventure coming up!

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment