Thursday 22 January 2015

Thursday 22nd January 2015

January is a very long month and the Sawyer's are definitely looking forward to a bit of spring sunshine. It will be so nice to be able to play on the garden again and for it to be lighter in the evenings.

We had a lovely walk along Trent Embankment at the weekend and despite the freezing temperatures the first signs of spring were evident...

The first daffodil I have seen had to make it on the blog! I think the boys thought I was a bit crazy at this point. 

Sunshine selfie!

A go on the swings was a must.

Samuel's shadow photo-bombed this picture of Daddy...and picked his nose!

Samuel is much braver than me.

Good times.

I love this photo of Trent Bridge.


Happy January everyone....counting down the days till spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment