Monday 11 August 2014

Monday 11th August 2014



Freddie has been into the pre-school room at nursery today. 
After a recent failed attempt to introduce him to the 'big boys and girls room' (he had a bit of a wobble) the lovely Papermoon ladies tried again today and it was more of a success.

In September it will be bye bye Tweenies room and hello pre-school for good. 
Freddie is very keen on his nursery ladies so it's going to be interesting to see how he gets on. He will actually only be in the next room and get to see them during outdoor play but it will still be a big step. 

Pre-school is a bit more of a classroom environment but is still all about playing and having fun!

I can't get my head around Freddie starting school in only a year! We definitely need to make the most of the next twelve months. 
He has got such a different personality compared to his big brother. He is a very good boy at nursery but I'm not convinced he'll be as enthusiastic about school work as Samuel always has been. I get the feeling he might have the attitude of "I can do it......but I'm not because I don't want to." 
My little feisty fighter. Love him so much.


The summer holidays have been great so far...

          There have been plenty of slides

               ...and  roundabouts.


                          A lot of yummy food


         Visits to places like these


       ...oh and even more slides.

        Even a trip to the beach


                                       Handsome even with drool.









No comments:

Post a Comment