Monday 23 July 2012

Monday 23rd July 2012





Freddie's First Summer Holiday!


The lack of blog updates has been due to the fact that we were in Newquay all week last week for our summer holiday.


I have such fond memories of Newquay from my childhood and youth, especially from Crantock beach and Travella campsite. I was so pleased when we booked to take the boys there and it did not disappoint!








Lots of time was spent having fun in the outdoor pool on the site.






We were lucky with the weather and had a couple of days on Crantock beach which is perfect for Samuel because he had the estuary to play in.
The best possible childcare! He's not going anywhere!
Freddie enjoying lots of Daddy time on holiday
At the Lewinnick Lodge on the Headlands in Newquay
1
Good times!
A bit of rain one morning didn't dampen spirits. The solution....eat biscuits!
Watch out Rory Mcilroy Samuel is now a pro crazy golfer!
A very proud me with my boys...one appears to have morphed into a Cheetah
Beep Beep!
Its just not a holiday without a bit of panning for gold!!
My gorgeous Newquay Lifeguard boys.
Daddy's boys.
Sand....yum!
Action shot of my surfer dude in his wet suit jumping into one of his sand pits!
Freddie has recently started wanting to put his weight on his legs much more...must have been the need for a paddle!


Apologies for the ridiculous number of photos I have posted. We took so many, it was very difficult to choose!


We had a wonderfully, exhausting time! 
Newquay, you have not seen the last of the Sawyer family!

No comments:

Post a Comment